Ideal for pumping clean, non-volatile liquids without fibres or solids in such applications as:
• Household water supply
• Water transfer
• Washing systems
• Pressure boosting
Why choose the Davey HS Home Pressure System?
Robust & compact, four stage, centrifugal pump with Torrium2® constant flow control and loss of prime device for automatic water pressure. Designed for medium to large size, single and multi-storey homes.
The HS Pressure System consists of a HS pump fitted with a Torrium2® controller. The Torrium2® is supplied connected electrically to the HS pump motor for:
• Easy non-tradesmen installation and assembly
• Positive safety under varied weather conditions
The combination of the high pressures supplied by the multistage HS pump and constant flow control provided by the Torrium2® enables consumers to enjoy the benefits of a strong comfortable shower from a pump that does not cycle plus the reliability of adaptive technology.
The complete HS Pressure System is compact and quiet providing for:
• Easy installation, especially where space is at a premium
• Non-intrusive operation, for consumer enjoyment
All parts of the entire system that are in contact with the water are manufactured from safe, corrosion resistant materials for:
• Consumer confidence that their water supply will be as good coming out as it was going into the system
• Ability to use the HS pressure system on a variety of water qualities Compliance with the strict requirements of ISO 9001.2000 quality standards ensures consistency of quality of the system.