Pressure compensating emitter with a chemically inert silicon diaphragm to cater for undulating terrain or long lateral runs with maximum blockage resistance.
Vineyards, Orchards and Nurseries.
A proven turbulent flow drip emitter, widely used in vineyards, orchards and also for row crops.
• Available in 2.0, 4.0 and 8.0 L/h flow rates.
• Recommended operating pressure range 100-300 kPa.
• Turbulent flow path for blockage resistance and uniform water distribution.
• High quality chemical resistant diaphragm.
• Removable cap and diaphragm for system inspection.
• 4 mm barbed inlet to reduce the risk of particle entry on start up.
• Diaphragm seats on base to prevent backflow into the emitter.
• Outlet baffle to deter entry of insects.
• Cap stamped with nominal flow rate for easy identification.
• 4mm tubing can be connected to the outlet for precise drip placement.
• Cap – glass filled polypropylene.
• Diaphragm – silicon
• Base – ABS