Ideal for pumping clean, non-volatile liquids without fibres or solids in such applications as:
• Household water supply
• Water transfer
• Washing systems
• Pressure boosting
Why choose the Davey HP Home Pressure System?
The HP Pressure System consists of an HP pump fitted with a Torrium®2 controller. The Torrium®2 is supplied connected electrically to the HP pump motor for:
• Easy non-tradesmen installation and assembly
• Positive safety under varied weather conditions
The combination of the high pressures supplied by the jet assisted HP pump and constant flow control provided by the Torrium®2 enables consumers to enjoy the benefits of a strong comfortable shower from a pump that does not cycle plus the reliability of adaptive technology.
The complete HP Pressure System is compact and quiet providing for:
• Easy installation, especially where space is at a premium
• Non-intrusive operation, for consumer enjoyment
All parts of the entire system that are in contact with the water are manufactured from safe, corrosion resistant materials for:
• Consumer confidence that their water supply will be as
good coming out as it was going into the system
• Ability to use the HP pressure system on a variety of water
Compliance with the strict requirements of ISO 9001.2000
quality standards ensures consistency
of quality of the system.