Trusted for over 30 years, 1800 Series Spray Heads have provided unmatched durability, reliability, and performance. Superior components and features make the 1800 Series Spray Head the spray head of
choice for a wide variety of applications.
Co-molded, pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal assures positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
• Designed for use with all Rain Bird plasticspray head nozzles – Rotary Nozzles, U-Series, MPR, VAN and XPCN Series.
• Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
• Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction.
• Ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools.
• Pre-installed 1800 Pop-Top ™flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing. Allows for easy nozzle installation.
•Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
• All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
• Five-year trade warranty.