Designed to fit on Rain Bird® spray heads, Rotary Nozzles provide unsurpassed design flexibility and highly efficient water distribution from13′ to 24′.
• Low precipitation rate – 0.60 in/hr (15,2mm/hr) – reduces run-off and erosion.
• Multiple, rotating streams uniformly distribute water throughout the radius range.
• Matched precipitation rate across radii and pattern simplify the design process.
• Matched precipitation rate with Rain Bird’s R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles and 5000/5000 Plus MPR Rotor Nozzles allow MPR irrigation designs from 13′ to 35′.
• With approximately 60% less flow than conventional spray nozzles, Rotary Nozzles allow more heads per zone, reducing overall system complexity and cost.
• Maintains highly efficient performance throughout the 20-55 psi pressure range, with no misting or fogging at high pressures.
• Stainless steel radius reduction screw allows reduction down to 13′ on the R13-18 and to 17′ on the R17-24.
• Designed for use on Rain Bird spray heads.
• Three-year trade warranty.
• Color coded radius reduction plugs allow easy identification of fixed arc pattern