• Orchards • Nurseries • Overhead frost protector Engineered to provide improved water application for low volume, under-tree and under vine installations.
• Aerofoil shaped frame improves distribution.
• Snap Fit bearing provides easy field disassembly.
• Anti-insect/dust proof spinner retracts to protect nozzle when not in operation.
• Improved distribution characteristics with large droplet size being less susceptible to wind effects.
• Low angle of throw for maximising under foliage penetration.
• Hook allows for suspension from trellis wire.
• Available with snap-off deflector for irrigating young trees. (Reduces diameter to 30% of stated performance)
• Also available with Limited Throw Deflector (LTD)
• Retrofittable deflector plate creates fixed spray pattern for reduced throw on young plants.
• Available (for easy identification) in eight colour coded flow rates ranging from 29 Lph to 304 Lph.
• Recommended operating pressure as shaded on chart for optimum performance.
• Maximum diameter of throw in excess of 10 metres.
• Inlet: 10 mm MBSP/NPT
• Materials: Frame, bearing and nozzle: Acetal. Spinner: Nylon.
• Flow above 100 Lph use 10 mm tube.
• Flows below 100 Lph use 5 mm tube.