• Average homes with modern appliances to single storey homes
• Domestic water supply
• Pressure boosting
• Automatic water transfer
Why choose the Davey XJ Home Pressure System?
PUMP Single stage jet assisted centrifugal with closed vane impeller.
Brass pump shaft sleeve.
Internal suction side check valve fitted. Mechanical shaft seal.
Pressure switch control with adjustable cut-in and cut-out pressure.
MOTOR Davey manufactured. 2 pole, 50Hz. TEFC with IP55 enclosure. Class F insulation.
Permanently split capacitor design. Double contact sealed C3-HTG rated ball bearings.
Protected against both high operating temperatures and high current by a built-in automatically resetting thermal overload.
TANK Captive heavy duty butyl diaphragm meets FDA (USA),
Watermark (Aust), WRAS (UK) and CE requirements for potable water.
Fully lined water cavity. Benefits
• Manufactured from highest quality corrosion resistant materials
• Compact base mounting for quick and easy installation
• Fully adjustable pressure switch allows for installation adjustments
• TEFC motor-corrosion resistant and excludes dust and dirt
• Motor and pump designed for frequent starts
• Every tank and pump unit individually tested to guarantee reliable operation
• Low maintenance
• Easy to service if required