Ideal for pumping clean, non-volatile liquids without
fibres or solids in such applications as :-
• Household water supply
• Water transfer
• Washing systems
Why choose the Davey XP Home Pressure System?
The XP Pressure System consists of an XP pump fitted with a Torrium®2 controller. The Torrium®2 is supplied connected electrically to the XP pump motor for:
• Easy non-tradesmen installation and assembly
• Positive safety under varied weather conditions
The combination of the high pressures supplied by the jet assisted XP pump and constant flow control provided by the Torrium®2 enables consumers to enjoy the benefits of a strong comfortable shower from a pump that does not cycle plus the reliability of adaptive technology.
The complete XP Pressure System is compact and
quiet providing for:
• Easy installation, especially where space is at a premium
• Non-intrusive operation, for consumer enjoyment
All parts of the entire system that are in contact with the water are manufactured from safe, corrosion resistant materials for:
• Consumer confidence that their water supply will be as good coming out as it was going into the system
• Ability to use the XP pressure system on a variety of water qualities
Compliance with the strict requirements of ISO
9001.2000 quality standards ensures consistency
of quality of the system.
CLICK HERE FOR DATA SHEET